woensdag 8 april 2009

08-04-2009

Arnoud helped me to start up USARSim today. The problem was that I did not put in the rotation coordinates. I will also use the "extended image server" program for USARSim. This program can create camera images with a resolution of 640*480.
We will also make the omnicam rangefinder parse 1 image per second, this is because finding free space on an image can take some time. 1 image per second should give the system sufficient time to keep up.

I also know the coordinates of the "DM-compWorldDay1_250" maze, this is the environment where I am going to test my rangefinder.
(-35.64, -11.1,-4.0 ; according to Arnoud) found at this link:

http://staff.science.uva.nl/~arnoud/research/roboresc/March2007.html

Arnoud gave me sroebert revision 1323 to work with. I am going to find the files that are used to get an omnicam image.

Images are being stored in the OmnicamObservation.class and OmniMaplayer.class makes use of the images. OmniMaplayer.class makes alot of references to Patch.class, I will find out what that class does tomorrow.

I have also found other coordinates for the maze in the sroebert program.

MAZE coordinates (-54.51, -6.97, -4.0 ; according to SRoebert) from the file compday-maze.cfg from sroebert rev.1323, i am going to find out what the position of these coordinates are next time I am going to use USARSim.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten