donderdag 9 april 2009

09-04-2009

There are now 2 robots that i can use to test my rangefinder("OmniP2AT" and "OmniP2DX"). Arnoud has fused rev. 1323 with all the new techniques from rev. 1799. It is now some kind of experimental/custom revision that is having some bugs but the omnicam part of the program works, which is of course the most important.

Both the MAZE coordinates that I found on 08-04-2009 are correct, but they are just different locations in the maze.
I have also found out how to retrieve omnicam images, \Agents\Sensors\Camerasensor.vb is being used to retrieve omnicam images.

Patch.vb is being used alot throughout the program. This function is being used for the localisation of the robot. This function will take a picture at a certain location and the robot will then drive away from that location. While driving the robot is taking a new picture, if the picture match gets below the 90% the robot is going to make a new patch.

I have also looked at the laser rangefinder function of the program. An omnicam rangefinder will be some kind of copy of the laser rangefinder, that is why it is important to look at the structure of the laser rangefinder. The method "ProcessLaserRangeData" in ManifoldSlam.vb is being used for the rangefinder.
I can create my omnicam rangefinder system by following the structure of the "ProcessLaserRangeData" method. I think I know enough to start writing the code. I am going to do this next week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten