dinsdag 12 mei 2009

12-05-2009

Arnoud has helped me with understanding how the code works. He has also showed me the place where I can put in my code. I have also been given an older revision(rev1251 merged with Dialogs from rev1323) of the code where I can easily pop omnicam images from the sensor.

Arnoud has also shown me how to mask the omnicamrangefinder data into LaserRangeData.vb which is very helpful. "D:\Doas\Gideon\Usar" tells me how Gideon used the color histogram for free spacedetection.

The codeline: "observers.notifysensorupdate in agent.vb/camerasensor.vb" will update all sensors with a new omnicam image. The skindetector will now pop images but I can throw the skindetector out and put in the omnicam rangefinder so that my program will get the images.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten