donderdag 28 mei 2009

28-05-2009

I haven't figured out the pixel to meters formula yet but i've done something else. I've measured what the longest meterdistance is with the laser rangefinder and i've measured what the longest pixeldistance is and i've used 1.20 meters for the height in order to get the formula to work. It is still a approximation but it seems to work good enough for now.

However I've got some syncproblems now according to Arnouds hypothesis. The groundtruthsensor works to slow compared with the omnicamrangefinder and that is why these two sensors aren't in sync, this is why the SLAM methods do not work. I will need to look at Steven Roeberts and Bas Terwijns logs in order to solve this problem because they had this problem last year too.

I've also noticed that I've measured the distances from a mirror, because the camera is looking at a mirror. I should now unmirror these distances, which should not be that hard.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten