dinsdag 2 juni 2009

02-06-2009





I've fixed the mirrored distances today. Suddenly the drawing of the omnicam rangefinder works alot better. I think this is because scanmatching can match the distances a lot better now. The 1st picture is a picture of using a laser rangefinder, as you can see it works pretty accurate. The 2nd picture is using an omnicam rangefinder, you can also see that there is a path but it's not vey clean. You can clearly see thick concentration of black dots and black dots that shoot out. The 3rd picture shows that the shoot out might be caused by not having a strict filtering. For example classify free space when the probability is high.

I might look at the distance formula again to try and clean up the concentration of black dots, however I still don't have a clue how to solve it. The rangefinder is now working with an estimated formula, I have estimated the formula by using some manual measuring of the real distance in meters and the pixel distance. I've also tried other estimations of the distance formula to see what might happen. I noticed that the map drawing really depends on the distance formule because i've tried changing some variables and the outcome is horrible. The 4th picture shows this outcome.

I can also try some error propagation like how Scaramuzza described it. Arnoud might have some ideas too, maybe it's because of the synchronize problem?! I'll figure this out tomorrow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten