dinsdag 16 juni 2009

16-06-09



I've tried to implement a double histogram method. One histogram is to identify free space and the other one is used to identify objects. However this method doesn't seem to be working. The first picture shows that the objecthistogram is identifying the grass and not the walls?! A very weird result but i've trained it the right way I think. I've collected data the same way as I collected free space trainingdata. The 2nd picture can show this, this picture is a free space detector created with the laserrangedata, the yellow lines are the collected trainingdata for the objecthistogram. These yellow lines are as you can see the edges of the laser, so it is trained to detect the walls but it doesn't do that.

I can try and figure this out but i'm afraid that it might take me lots of time. I think i'm going to start doing experiments and getting results because i'm afraid i am not going to have enough time with the project. I think i'm going to try and tweak my existing project to detect some objects, while i'm doing the experiments.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten