woensdag 10 juni 2009

10-06-09

I've been trying to find a solution for the MinRange problem of the omnicam, The omnicam can only work with a MinRange of about 70 cm. A solution would be to make the camera higher but that isn't achievable.

I've also been setting up the experiments in the code, I've got experiment 1: the accuracy test running, it outputs the laserranges compared to omnicam ranges to D:\QuangResults\, with average absolute error and percentage error, It would be best to display the error rate as a gaussian function.

I've got experiment 2 too, that is the mapping experiment. I'm going to drive around with the omnicam and make a log, i'm going to rerun the log with a laser rangescanner to make a map of the same route, then I can compare both maps. The log gets outputted in D:\...\Usar\UsarCommander\bin\debug\Logs

I've set up some booleans of Experiment1 and 2 in OmnicamRangefinder.vb, however to let a laser map the environment you will need to popdata in Manifoldslam.vb for the laser.

Usaragent.vb is where i can mount a hokuyo or sick laser on the omnip2dx.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten